12.13.2012

Mini Hiatus

Sorry about the lack of posts these few weeks, I was heavily laden with homework and didn't have time to read and write reviews. I currently read in a extremely slow speed of one book about 4 days.... Therefore, I decided to take a mini hiatus, I will be certainly back by January, when I don't know, since I have term finals the start of January. This hiatus will give me time to read and catch up on my reviews as well as storing a few reviews so I could sometimes read in a more leisurely pace. See ya guys soon! ;)

2 comments:

  1. love your backround! Im not following you for a follow....thanks!
    http://heartsue-bookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23:33

    Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
    Lodha Crown
    Codename Smart Buy
    Lakeshore Greens
    Lodha Panacea
    Runwal Mycity
    Marathn Nextown

    ReplyDelete