9.14.2012

Spam Blog!?

Hey, just a little post to talk about the blog being down for a while today.

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but the blog was down this evening and when I went to check what happened, the e-mail said my blog had been identified as a spam blog. Now, I know it might just be a mistake or even a joke by some lame-o with nothing better to do, but it was actually annoying. How on earth does my blog count as a spam blog? I posted TWO posts, and both of them are reviews of books. I know my rants might be annoying at times, but I don't think that count as SPAM. I am actually sad about this. This blog had just started and I am already getting a bad vibe. Anyway, just wanted to give you guys a heads up and I'll be posting more reviews soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment