11.16.2012

Feature & Follow (9)

I missed posts this week, weird... I forgot them when I crashed right into the bed at night, I think all the studying then writing the novel for NaNoWriMo was getting to me... Well, I did have a good week, I went on the school picnic (it's kind of a tradition in HK school, the name is pretty self-explanatory, each class go on a trip on the normal school day, no class that day!) this Thursday, we went to the beach and had a great time! There was sand everywhere though :P Okay, question of the week:
Q: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?

Movie into books... Can I say TV shows? I am not exactly a fan of movies :P Just thinking about sitting there for 2 hours makes my butt fall asleep... Well, if it was about TV shows I would say that Once Upon A Time would make a great book series! It would be a wonderful retellings. The show basically had all the elements of a retellings. Dark story lines. Check. A modern twist on the orginial. Check. Plus, it has two main story lines, Storykrook (modern world) and the fairy tales world, these two story lines intertwined all the time, which definitely would look great in a book! Now that I have wrote this, I actually wanted to see the TV show made into a book! :P




What about you guys? What movie would you like to be made into a book?

7 comments:

  1. Anna would make a wonderful horror movie! Hollywood needs to get on that!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna would definitely be a bloody, scary ghost film! :) New follower:

    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2012/11/follow-me-friday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, new follower via gfc and linky

    my FF and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice!! Once Upon a Time would be fun!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog name...NEW FOLLOWER.

    I really don't watch movies so not sure what I could turn into a book, but the three books below would make good movies.

    Excuse my turn around of the question please.

    Giveaway going on at my blog for THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF.

    SOUTH OF BROAD by Pat Conroy, THE ISLAND HOUSE by Posie Graeme-Evans, or CITY OF WOMEN by David R. Gillham would make great movies.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE once upon a time, great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to watch that show, a lot of people like it. Guess I need to start at the beginning. Have fun reading-new follower.

    ReplyDelete