11.04.2012

Weekly Wrap-Up (3)

The week's over! And I had a lot of reading and writing waiting ahead of me for missing so many reviews this week, and NaNoWriMo was going well, considering, thanks for all of your support and luck ;) So, this week I basically only posted two memes and one review, but I will do a recap anyway. I bought tons of books this week though, and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys!

Monday: I was supposed to post a review, but I couldn't finish Beautiful Creatures on time :(

Tuesday: Books? That's My Thing: My Life on the Day of Halloween (I probably had the most boring life ever, so don't hold high hopes for this one, there were no ghostly encounters, costumes or even candies in the post... :P)

Wednesday: Review: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (I posted this one in a hurry and didn't review, needless to say I found tons of typos and problem sentences later, but I still didn't edit it. I used "though" three times in three corresponding sentences, what is happening to me?)

Thursday: Where I took a gratuitous break, I should be ashamed...

 Friday: I posted a random rambling about joining NaNoWriMo this year, thanks for all of your support, let's work to the goal together! (I am currently on 5867 words by the way)

Saturday: Again, nothing... *sigh* 


Books I bought this week!

  


~From the bookstore (I spent hours finding these books!)~








~From Giveaway~



Thanks Ex Libris for banned books week giveaway! I am excited to have won! ;)




~From online bookstore (will be in in two weeks! Link to GRs in the photos!)~





How was your week? It had been a bookful week for me! Also a testing week too *pun intended* ;P Comment below! Tell me what new books you've got this week, how was your NaNoWriMo status? :)

2 comments:

  1. I am envious you have so many books I am interested in! Fathomless looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such great books you got I am so jealous! I loved The Selection, it was one of my favorite reads this year. I just read Daughter of Smoke and Bone and loved it, it was an awesome fantasy and I will be getting the second book ASAP lol. Vampire Academy is my favorite YA series of all time, I loved the whole thing, Richelle Mead is an amazing writer. Enjoy!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete