10.12.2012

Feature & Follow (4)

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. And this week's question is...
Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...
     Before I write this I want to note that it's my 4th time trying to write THIS post. Yup, the html was getting all messy and I couldn't fix it any other way, so I deleted it. I don't know if it's Blogger or other stuff, but right now I am seriously pissed and annoyed...

     Okay, I should just answer the question. I think the Pretty Little Liars series would make good Halloween movies. I know, the series is already made into a TV show and I love it, but I think that a movie would be great too. Think about it, the series is really spooky, with looks over shoulders and hard-level stares, it would the best blend between horror and drama which would make a great movie. I pictured A as a psycho killer in this one though, which he/she probably is.

    I wanted to write more but currently I can't think of anything, and that's not just because I just had a BBQ where we fooled around and chasing each other like little kids, plus an exam in PE today, I am really pooped out, I don't think I have anything, words or not, to spill out of me anymore, so let's call it a post ;)




Which book do you guys think that should be made into a Halloween movie? Any suggestions on good YA horror reads? I have to brush up on this genre a little, the last (kind of?) spooky book I've read is Anna Dressed in Blood, and it wasn't even scary (I do love the book though, I am currently rereading it ;) )...

16 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't watched the show but I see it advertised all the time!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The show is great! But in retrospect it seems to fit in for teens more... The show gets pretty scary sometimes, especially when I am watching episodes on my tablet in the dark (I like to watch shows before I go to bed). You should try watching it, it's really great, the plot is a little all over the place, with currently a LOT of loose ends, but it's very enjoyable ;)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the PLL Halloween episode! They're airing another one this year and I'm so excited! It makes the whole story even scarier than it normally is...I love it! Hope you have a good weekend :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Halloween episodes are pretty epic. I love the flashback from last year, we get to see Sasha a lot! This year they are doing a haunted train and I just learned that a character is going to die (maybe on the train?), I can't wait to see it!

      Thanks, have a great weekend too ;) I haven't read the Jane Jameson series, mainly because I just read YA. :P Anyway, I followed you via GFC :)

      Delete
  3. New follower I guess we are in the same boat i hope you enjoy hopping through. FF... http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/10/follow-friday-blog-hop-59/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I have heard about the Forest of Hands and Teeth series and some said that it was pretty scary. I haven't read them, of course, but they are on my TBR pile, maybe I should tackle the series just for the sake of getting into the mood of Halloween! I followed you on Linky! ;)

      Delete
  4. Anonymous13:44

    I couldn't really get into Anna Dressed in Blood. I love a good ghost story, but I couldn't get passed Cassio. I thought he was annoying. I never did finish the book, though.

    I do think it would make a great Halloween movie!

    Here's my Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you didn't enjoy it... I find Cas a pretty intriguing character, but some of his thoughts are a little twisted. Like imagining how he ways of how he or somebody would die in some moments, it keep of creeps me out. What kind of sane person would have such disgusting thoughts? But alas Cas has a special job, I think I have to cut him some slack. The ghost story aspect is strong yet not so scary, maybe it's the vibe that Cas had, but I don't really find the book grim, just a little brutal at some places.

      Thanks for commenting! Haven't read the two books that you listed, I would probably try A Tale Dark and Grimm ;) Followed through e-mail!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeah, this year is gonna be a haunted train! I found from an interview that they filmed the episode in a train set with people actually moving the set so as to have the moving train sensation. That sounds promising! I also just learned that a character is going to die in the ep, I think it would be Noel, but it's just an intuition. :P

      Thanks for commenting! Anna Dressed in Blood was mentioned a LOT, the Newsflesh Trilogy sounds like it would make a great movie! I haven't read the books yet but they are high on my TBR pile ;) BTW, I followed via GFC! :)

      Delete
  6. Anna strikes again! That is easily the most popular pick this week! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's probably the most popular ghost story that was recently published. I chose the PLL series just because I didn't want to be repetitive. :P

      Thanks for following! Haven't heard of the Attic Clowns volumes... Well, I will check it out sometime! BTW, I followed with e-mail! :)

      Delete
  7. PLL! :) inspired choice!

    My F&F

    New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think alike! ;)

    I think Ten would be good too, but I haven't read it yet, so I thought it would be cheating to choose that :P

    Thanks for following! Followed you on GFC! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new linky follower. I've already seen Pretty Little Liars mentioned this week, and I think it's a good idea!

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous05:54

    Great pick! New Follower :))
    Samaine@ Bookworms Avenue

    ReplyDelete